Saturday 18 April 2009

Welcome back on Monday!

I hope you all have had a great holiday. Please send me a favourite photo from your holiday along with a question which we could answer by looking at the photo...then I might be able to post it to the blog. For Internet safety, remember that when I post pictures, I won't post names.

Here's another joke from Athena!

What do you call the river Nile when there are crocodiles?

Croconile!

Have a look at the links in the earlier post about Egypt. There are some more links to great websites which answer where and when questions about the Ancient Egyptians.

2 comments:

  1. thoses are very corny jokes and I got one

    "what kind of music does a mummy like?"

    "wrap music!"

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. why does the pyramids have to be so big and tall


    JO

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. Remember to include your name at the end of the comment, even if you send a message anonymously.