Remember to :
- Cut the shape out carefully and accurately
- Crease the dotted fold lines between the shapes faces and the flaps
- Decorate the blank side of the net (you could make the shape look like a real Egyptian pyramid, or you could use hieroglyphics to decorate a border)
- Cut a small hole in the shape for the string if you want to be able to hang up the shape
- Glue the shape together
- While it is drying, have a good chat with someone near you, sing a song or learn to recite the alphabet backwards...it's up to you, but it will help you pass the time as the glue dries.
Forgot your net? DON'T panic! Have a look here for some printable nets.
Have fun...in 3D!